WCWPDS Mandated Reporter Online Training
Table of ContentsWho Should I Call?

Who Should I Call?

Use the following resources to find the phone numbers you will need to report suspected child maltreatment. 

Generally, reports to CPS agencies are made to the county where the child or child’s family resides and reports to law enforcement agencies are made to the jurisdiction where the suspected maltreatment occurred or is occurring. Your local CPS and law enforcement agencies may have additional recommendations for where to call to report.

Note:  The Wisconsin Law Enforcement Directory contains contact information for all agencies, not just those authorized to receive and respond to reports of maltreatment.

Snapshot of DCF county listing for reporting child abuse and neglect
CPS County Listing for Reporting Child Abuse
(link takes you to DCF website)